Víctor Hugo Tovar Rojas
Víctor Hugo Tovar Rojas, (Lima, 1966). He has a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a specialization in Administration. His professional practice includes coordinating and executing activities with the different work areas to finally achieve the planned objectives, supervising and encouraging participation and the spirit of teamwork, financial and accounting coordination for the optimization of resources, control of actions pertaining to the administrative process to ensure compliance with regulations, induction of personnel in the workplace.
Studies and Degrees
- Advanced Excel Course by New Horizons Peru - (2016)
- Course of Intermediate Office Tools by the National School of Statistics and Informatics - INEI - (2010)
- Administrative and Operational Auditing Course by e Peruvian Institute of Business Administration - IPAE - (1999-2000)
- Total Quality Workshop dictated by the Peruvian Institute of Business Administration - IPAE - (1997).
- Workshop on Counterfeit Detection dictated by the Association of Banks - ASBANC - (1996).
- Workshop on Violent and Non-Violent Risks in the Banking Activity organized by the Security Committee of the ASBANC - (1995).
- Workshop on Use and Custody of Mortgage Bills given by Banco de Comercio - (1994).
- Financial Administration Course by the Peruvian Institute of Business Administration - IPAE - (1992-1993).
- Workshop on Customer Service Techniques - Banco CCC del Perú - (1988).
- Workshop on Financial Terminal Management - NCR del Peru (1986).
- Accounting, Faculty of Accounting and Corporate Finance, Inca Garcilaso de la Vega University - UIGV (1983 - 1991).
- Financial Coordinator - Estudio Rodriguez Angobaldo (2016 - Present)
- Chief of Operations – Banco Nuevo Mundo (Nuevo Mundo Bank) (1999 - 2016)
- Chief of Operations – Banco El País (El País Bank) (1998 - 1999)
- Chief of Operations – Banco del Progreso (Progreso Bank) (1992 - 1997)