"This area offers specialized consulting and advisory services at all levels and instances of the labor field".
- We provide specialized consulting and advisory services at all levels and instances of the labor field, in the administrative (individual and collective claims, inspections, immigration procedures), coercive, union arbitration and judicial litigation areas.
- We represent corporate clients before the Ministry of Labor and Employment Promotion, SUNAFIL, ESSALUD, ONP, AFP, SBS, CECONAR, MIGRACIONES, as well as before the Judiciary, in ordinary proceedings, contentious-administrative proceedings and constitutional labor proceedings, both in Lima and in the provinces.
- We develop defense strategies before inspection procedures, including attendance at in-person or virtual hearings, and the respective replies and appeals in first and second instance, before the Labor Inspection Court and/or the competent Regional Authorities.
- We provide support in the search for satisfactory solutions to labor contingencies, both at the individual level (initiation, development and termination of contractual relationship, in its various forms, disciplinary sanctions, social benefits, sexual harassment, outsourcing, etc.) and at the collective level (claims, negotiations, union interaction, etc.), whether in the private and/or public sector.
- We offer comprehensive advice for the prevention, management and resolution of conflicts in claims related to the management of the Occupational Health and Safety System, preparation of Wage Policy, Internal Regulations, COVID-19 Labor Protocols, Personnel Reduction Programs, and others.
- The service is personalized, direct and permanent, backed by more than 20 years of professional experience, which allows us to ensure a prompt response based on the normative interpretation adjusted to the most relevant doctrine and the current and prevailing case law.
- Our main clients are companies in the mining, insurance, industrial, financial, transportation, telecommunications and government sectors.
César Abanto Revilla
Victor Ulises Vicente Zavala
Luis Alberto Cancho Lengua
Diego Duffoó Callirgos
Jorel Alexander Lengua Fuentes