Fernando Rodríguez Angobaldo
Fernando Rodríguez Angobaldo, (Lima 1972). He is a lawyer, Founder, Partner and Director of the firm. With more than 20 years of experience, he is a highly qualified lawyer with deep experience in representing clients in dispute resolution cases related to civil, corporate and procedural law, as well as in arbitration. He relies on his experience as a legal advisor in the financial and insurance sectors, where he handled complex arbitration proceedings and contentious mandates before the Judiciary, the Government and the Constitutional Court.
Fernando Rodríguez Angobaldo is recognized for his expertise in designing strategies for the most relevant disputes and obtaining outstanding results in court, and has been recognized by Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and Leaders League 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 within the Ranking of specialized lawyers. He is frequently called upon to participate as a speaker at national and international conferences.
Studies and Degrees
- Participant of the International Congress of Procedural Law - Colombia (2016).
- Certified by the Management Program for Lawyers, Yale University (2013).
- Master in Business Law, University of Lima (2002- 2004).
- Master in Procedural Law and Dispute Resolution by Peruvian University of Applied Sciences (2007-2008).
- Lawyer by San Martín de Porres University (1990-1995).
- Founder, Director, Estudio Rodriguez Angobaldo (November 1997 - To date)
- Lawyer, Estudio Echecopar - Member Firm of Baker & McKenzie (April - November 2003)
- IPA - I Regional Congress of Judges and Arbitrators
November 23rd and 24th, 2018
- University of Lima - Seminar on Civil Procedure Law - Some Reflections on the Reform of Civil Procedure.
November 06 and 07, 2018
Lima - Peru
- CEA - VII Regional Arbitration Congress
August 09 and 10, 2018
Lima - Peru
- National School Indecopi - Training Course on Consumer Protection and Consumer Arbitration
March 20 to May 22, 2015
Lima – Peru
- Bar Association of Lima
- Spanish and English