Privacy and Data Protection Policy
ESTUDIO RODRIGUEZ ANGOBALDO ABOGADOS S.A.C. respects and complies with the provisions set forth in the Peruvian Personal Data Protection Law (the “Law”) in order to properly process the personal data of Clients and/or Users whose prior, informed, express and unequivocal consent is requested.
Clients and/or Users of the website (“Website”) shall be deemed to have properly given their consent when they “click” or “tap”, “touch” or “pad” – or other similar action – at the moment they are asked to accept these terms and conditions for the processing of their personal data.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
ESTUDIO RODRIGUEZ ANGOBALDO ABOGADOS S.A.C. collects the personal data that Clients and/or Users provide through the electronic forms located on the Website (address, telephone, email, etc.), which are necessary to receive information, contact and/or purchase products or services.
ACCESS AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
ESTUDIO RODRIGUEZ ANGOBALDO ABOGADOS S.A.C. has adopted the necessary technical security measures to protect the personal data of Clients and/or Users, maintain their confidentiality and prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE
ESTUDIO RODRIGUEZ ANGOBALDO ABOGADOS S.A.C. will process the personal data of Clients and/or Users in order to:
- respond to clients’ inquiries or complaints;
- send information or advertising about products, services and promotions;
- manage the law firm’s client list;
- conduct market research or commercial and statistics studies:
- sell products or services (e-commerce);
- carry out surveys about the level of satisfaction in the purchase process and/or quality of the law firm’s products or services;
- fulfill legal obligations or stipulations, answer any claims or to protect the legitimate rights of ESTUDIO RODRIGUEZ ANGOBALDO ABOGADOS S.A.C., the Clients and/or Users;
- Clients and/or Users declare that the consent granted to ESTUDIO RODRIGUEZ ANGOBALDO ABOGADOS S.A.C. for processing their personal data shall prevail over any registration in the “Gracias… no insista” (“Thank you… do not insist”) registry of INDECOPI. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Clients and/or Users may remove, revoke or cancel the consent granted to ESTUDIO RODRIGUEZ ANGOBALDO ABOGADOS S.A.C. at any time.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
ESTUDIO RODRIGUEZ ANGOBALDO ABOGADOS S.A.C. may share the personal data of Clients and/or Users with third parties -located inside or outside the national territory- in order to fulfill the purposes for which they provided their consent. In that sense, ESTUDIO RODRIGUEZ ANGOBALDO ABOGADOS S.A.C. may share such information with its Internet service providers, website administrators and/or social media accounts, advertising agencies, opinion research companies, and others.
ESTUDIO RODRIGUEZ ANGOBALDO ABOGADOS S.A.C. will not share with third parties the personal data of Clients and/or Users for purposes other than those for which they provided express consent.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OF KNOWLEDGE, ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
The Clients and/or Users of the Website may exercise at any time the rights of knowledge, access, rectification, cancellation and opposition recognized by Law.
For this purpose, Clients and/or Users should send an e-mail to the e-mail address in the “Contact Us” section with the subject: “Solicitud – Privacidad de Datos” (“Request – Data Privacy”).
ESTUDIO RODRIGUEZ ANGOBALDO ABOGADOS S.A.C. may use a tracking system (“Cookies”) that allows the Website to check the previous activity of Clients and/or Users stored in their browsers. The use of “Cookies” will allow to customize its Web Site according to the interests or behavior of Clients and/or Users.
The “Cookies” information stored by ESTUDIO RODRIGUEZ ANGOBALDO ABOGADOS S.A.C. does not allow the identification of the Clients and/or Users of the Website. However, the information obtained through this system will not be transferred to third parties.