Diego Arce Santiváñez
Diego Arce Santiváñez (Lima, 1989). Lawyer specialized in Administrative Law and Competition Law. His professional practice focuses mainly on advising companies in administrative proceedings before the National Institute for the Defense of Competition and Protection of Intellectual Property (Indecopi), the National Superintendence of Health (SUSALUD), the Superintendence of the Securities Market (SMV) and the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (ANPD).
Likewise, he focuses his practice in the resolution of consultations and the preparation of legal opinions in the areas of consumer protection, unfair competition, free competition, health, insurance, personal data protection, among others.
Education and Degrees
- Lawyer from San Martin de Porres University.
- Advanced Specialization in Administrative Law from the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru.
- Specialization in Consumer Protection from the University of Pacífico.
- Estudio Rodriguez Angobaldo Abogados - Litigation and Disputes Area (2018 - present).
- Estudio Muñíz, Olaya, Meléndez, Castro, Ono & Herrera - Competition, Consumer and Unfair Practices Area (2016 - 2018).
- National Institute for the Defense of Competition and Intellectual Property (2015 - 2016).
- Estudio Muñíz, Olaya, Meléndez, Castro, Ono & Herrera Abogados - Litigation and Disputes Area (2013 - 2015).
- Callao Bar Association.
- Spanish and English