Noelia de la Vega Pazos
Noelia De la Vega Pazos (Lima, 1991) Lawyer in Civil Procedure Law, Administrative Law and Contentious-Administrative Law. She sponsors judicial proceedings in contentious-administrative matters focused on the installation of telecommunications infrastructure.
Studies and Degrees
- Specialized Diploma in "Precautionary Measures and Advance Proof in Civil Proceedings" (certification process).
- Master's Degree in Procedural Law, San Martín de Porres University (completed 2021, in process of writing thesis).
- Diploma in General Administrative Procedure. Legal Training Institute (2018).
- Diploma in Administrative Law and Contentious Administrative Law (2017). Peruvian Center for Governmental Studies (CEPEG), sponsored by the Faculty of Economic Sciences of the National University of San Marcos.
- Lawyer by César Vallejo University (2015).
- Intern - Legal assistant at Estudio Rodriguez Angobaldo Abogados S.A.C. (2016-2017).
- Assistant of the pre-legal area. Corfil Group (2015)
- The origin of the lawsuit for judicial review based on pronouncements of the Supreme Court - Actualidad Jurídica Vol. 313.
Main assignments and consultancies
- Advising on telecommunications and administrative litigation matters.
- Due diligence review for the acquisition of telecommunication antennas.
- Member of the Bar Association of North Lima.
- Spanish and English.