Juan Pablo Aguilar León
Juan Pablo Aguilar, (Lima, 1975), lawyer with more than 18 years of experience in litigation, with specialization in procedural law and civil law, has extensive knowledge in administrative litigation and constitutional law. He is currently in charge of administrative litigation processes in the area of telecommunications infrastructure. In the academic field, he has a master's degree in procedural law from the postgraduate school of the University San Martin de Porres, and has been a university professor in a private university for six years, having taught courses in civil law and constitutional law.
Studies and Degrees
- Specialization in Civil Law and Civil Procedural Law, National University of San Marcos (2010).
- Master's Degree in Procedural Law, University of San Martin de Porres (2009-2010).
- Lawyer, University of San Martin de Porres (2004).
- Senior attorney at Daly, Otero, Flórez & Núñez del Prado Abogados (2005 - 2012).
- Consultant Lawyer at the Municipal Real Estate Company of Lima S.A. (2004)
- Advisor in the PROJOVEN program of the Ministry of Labor and Employment Promotion (2004).
- Official of the Social Security Normalization Office - Legal Counseling Division of the Legal Management (2001-2002).
- Professor of Civil Law - Persons, Legal Act - at the law school of the César Vallejo University (since 2012 -2017).
- Professor of Constitutional Law and Human Rights - at the general education school of the César Vallejo University (since 2012).
Main assignments and consultancies
- Team leader of the administrative litigation team of a client in the telecommunications industry.
- Callao Bar Association.
- Spanish and English.