Diego Duffoó Callirgos
Diego Duffoó Callirgos (Lima, 1995). Lawyer by the San Martín de Porres University. Specialized in Labor Law, Labor Litigation and Pension Law. Experienced in the resolution of consultations in labor and pension matters, as well as in the sponsorship of labor judicial processes and administrative procedures before SUNAFIL, ESSALUD, CECONAR and other public entities.
Studies and Degrees
- Course VIII of Labor Update "Changes in Labor Law: Modifications and Proposals under debate", Asociación Civil Derecho & Sociedad (2022).
- Specialization Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health, National University of Callao (2020).
- Specialized Course on Legal Framework in Occupational Safety and Health, Continuous Training Center FIDE and the Association of Economists of Lima (2020).
- Lawyer, San Martin de Porres University (2021).
- Labor and Social Security Lawyer, Estudio Rodriguez Angobaldo Abogados (2021 to date).
- Assistant of the Labor and Social Security Area, Estudio Falcón, Daly & Otero (2019-2020)
- Pension and Social Security Intern, Estudio Gonzales Hunt Labor (2015-2019)
- Teaching Assistant: General Theory of Contracts, San Martín de Porres University (2017-2018).
- Co-author of the book "Manual de Litigación Laboral" (Handbook of Labor Litigation), Law Gazette, 2022.
- SCTR: Reflections on the obligations that workers have regarding accidents at work. CAPLAE LABORAL Magazine No. 14, October 2021, pp. 10-14.
- Member of the Lima Bar Association.
- Spanish and English