Información de contacto
Victor Ulises Vicente Zavala
Victor Ulises Vicente Zavala, (Lima, 1990), is a lawyer graduated from National University Mayor de San Marcos, with a Master's Degree in Labor and Social Security Law from the same university, with experience in advising companies and sponsoring labor proceedings. He is a specialist in individual and collective labor law, labor procedural law, labor inspection, occupational health and safety, among others related to the subject.
Studies and Degrees
- Master's Degree in Labor and Social Security Law from National University of San Marcos 2021 to present).
- Lawyer from National University of San Marcos (2018).
- Specialization Course in Labor Procedural Law at the University of Jaén - Spain (2017).
- Labor Advisor at the company "Gaceta Jurídica" (2017 - 2018).
- Judicial Assistant at the Superior Court of Justice of Ventanilla (2015 - 2017).
- Judicial Technician at the Superior Court of Justice of North Lima (2014 - 2015).
- Assistant at Legua & Villanueva Abogados S.A.C. (2012 - 2014).
- Speaker on Evidentiary Activity in the New Labor Procedural Law Judicial Branch Labor Courtroom
- Speaker Civil Liability in Occupational Diseases Judicial Branch Superior Court of Justice of Lima Sur
- Speaker Domestic Workers: New Legal Regulation Municipality of Santiago de Surco Speaker
- Labor Regulation in Non-Profit Organizations Alianza Pro Bono – PUCP
- Handbook of Labor Litigation (co-author), Editorial Law Gazette, 2022.
- Will the truth make them self-employed or dependent? RIDERS: Context of the legislative proposal on the recognition of labor conditions. CAPLAE LABORAL Magazine, July 2021.
- Intermediation and labor outsourcing: similarities, differences and jurisprudential criteria (co-authored). Portal LP Derecho, June 2021
- Book Compendium Laboral (co-authored), Editorial Law Gazette 2020
- Lights and Shadows of the Law on Domestic Workers, in line with ILO Convention 189? Actualidad Laboral Magazine, September 2020
- Vacation Rest in the general regime of the private activity: Regarding the amendment of Legislative Decree No. 713 by Legislative Decree No. 1405. Soluciones Laborales Magazine N° 130, July 2019
- El Amparo Laboral: New precedents of the Constitutional Court (co-authored). Gaceta Constitucional Magazine N° 136, April 2019.
- Treatment of Evidentiary Means in the New Labor Procedure Law: Basic Points in the Evidentiary Act. Soluciones Laborales Magazine N° 128, May 2019
- Labor Discrimination against Women: Regarding the Protection of Working Mothers. Labor Solutions Magazine N° 127, March 2019
- Foreign Workers: Legal Treatment. Labor Solutions Magazine N° 125, February 2019
- New Scope on the Jurisdiction of the Inspection: Law for the Strengthening of the Labor Inspection System. Actualidad Jurídica Magazine N° 297, August 2018.
- Prohibition of remuneration discrimination between men and women. Actualidad Jurídica Magazine N° 292, March 2018.
- Member of the Lima Bar Association
- Spanish and English.