Valeria Bravo Japaja
Valeria del Pilar Bravo Japaja, (Lima, 1992), law graduate, with specialization in corporate law, has extensive knowledge in insurance law, consumer protection, and civil procedure (debt recovery).
She is currently in charge of administrative proceedings before the National Institute for the Defense of Competition and Intellectual Property (INDECOPI) and before the Defender of the Insured (DEFASEG).
Studies and Degrees
- Specialization Program for Executives (PEE) - Corporate Law - ESAN (2022)
- Bachelor of Law from San Martin de Porres University, specializing in Corporate Law (2018).
- Diploma in Administrative Law and Public Management - Lima Bar Association (2018).
- Legal Assistant in the Consumer Protection area of Estudio Rodríguez Angobaldo (2019- Currently).
- Legal Assistant of the recoveries area of Estudio Rodríguez Angobaldo (2015-2019).
- Law Intern, accounting firm- Corporación Infopraxis en línea (2015)
- Law Intern at the Ministry of Labor and Employment Promotion (2014)
- Law Intern at the 1st Family Court - Judiciary (2014)
Main assignments and consultancies
- Sponsorship and advice on insurance and consumer protection matters. Participation in administrative proceedings before the National Institute for the Defense of Competition and Intellectual Property (INDECOPI) and before the Ombudsman of the Insured.
- Spanish and English.