Paul Cajacuri Jancachagua
Paul Cajacuri Jancachagua (Junín, 1992) is a lawyer graduated from National University of San Marcos (UNMSM), specialized in Civil Property Law, Real Estate Law, Civil Procedure, Insurance Law and administrative procedures. He has extensive experience in the private sector, in civil litigation and advice on consumer protection issues. He has a deep interest in the development and research of Civil Property Law and is the author of several articles on the subject.
Studies and Degrees
- Master's Degree: Pursuing a Master's Degree in Civil and Commercial Law at the National University of San Marcos (2020).
- Lawyer graduated from the National University of San Marcos (2019).
- Specialization Course in Registry and Real Estate Law (2018).
- University Extension Course on Registry Law (SUNARP - 2018).
- Diploma in Registry Law and mandatory precedents (2018).
- University Extension Courses: University Extension Course on Regulation of Sanitation Services (SUNASS - 2017).
- Diplomas: Specialized Diploma in Administrative Law and Decentralized Public Management (2015).
- Academic Law Convention (2015).
- Seminars: Commercial Law Congress (2012).
- Lawyer at Estudio Jurídico Rodríguez Angobaldo Abogados (2020).
- Legal Assistant at Estudio Jurídico Rodríguez Angobaldo Abogados (2019).
- Legal Intern at the National Superintendence of Public Registries (SUNARP), in the area of Natural and Legal Persons (2018).
- Legal Assistant in Llama Gas S.A., in the area of Legal Management (2017).
- Legal Intern at the National Superintendence of Sanitation Services (SUNASS), in the Administrative Court of Claims Settlement (2015).
- Legal Intern at the Estudio Jurídico Laos, Aguilar, Limas & Asociados Abogados S. Civil, in the Civil - Corporate area (2014).
- "The exclusive use of the property by a co-owner and the right of indemnification in favor of the excluded co-owner". The limitation period of the indemnity for the exclusive use of the property in co-ownership, Ed. Gaceta Jurídica S.A., Volume 107, Lima, May 2022.
- Co-author: "New Commentary of the Peruvian Civil Code". Volume V Succession Law, Real Rights (first part) (commented articles: 896 to 900, and 912), Instituto Pacífico S.A.C., 1 Ed., Lima, March 2022.
- Co-author: "The Mortgage: Review of the vicissitudes from the expiration to the eventual re-registration of the lien". The Expiration of the Mortgage, Ed. The Law Gazette S.A., Lima, May 2019.
- ""Express eviction: the rights and wrongs in the agreements adopted in the last National Civil Plenary", in Civil & Civil Procedural Gazette No. 55, Ed. Law Gazette S.A., Lima, January 2018.
- "Precarious eviction by extrajudicial termination of the contract: a "greater complexity". Purpose of Cassation No. 1725-2016", in Civil & Civil Procedural Gazette No. 57, Lima: Law Gazette S.A., Lima, Lima, March 2018.
- "Considerations on the reverse mortgage apropos of its regulation in Peru Did the law meet expectations?"," in legis.pe., Lima, April 2018.
- "Some particularities of the reverse mortgage in Peru. Reflections on the age factor in the credit", in Civil Gazette & Procesal Civil N° 61, Ed. Law Gazette S.A., Lima, July 2018.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Spanish and English