Luis Alberto Cancho Lengua
Luis Alberto Cancho Lengua, (Lima, 1985), is a lawyer since 2015, specialized in Labor Procedural Law, graduated from Inca Garcilaso de la Vega Private University. Member of the Lima Bar Association. He has experience in the sponsorship of labor, constitutional, social security and civil proceedings.
He has been a consultant lawyer in companies and law firms of the private sector, as well as internal advisor in State entities, answering consultations and preparing reports on labor and social security matters.
Studies and Degrees
- Diploma in Labor Law and Labor Procedural Law from the National University of Piura (2021).
- Lawyer graduated from Inca Garcilaso de La Vega Private University (2015).
- Course: International Course on Oral Trial Litigation at the Instituto Comparados - INECIP (2013).
- Course: Civil Procedural Practice at the Escuela de Altos Estudios Jurídicos (2013).
- Course: Specialized in State Contracting directed by the OSCE (2010).
- Associate Lawyer in the area of Pension Law at Estudio Legua y Villanueva Abogados S.A.C. (2017 - 2019).
- Legal Assistant at Estudio Legua y Villanueva Abogados S.A.C. (2012 - 2017).
- Legal Assistant in the area of Management at Petramas S.A.C. (2011 - 2012).
- Legal Management Assistant at Fondo mi Vivienda (2010 - 2011).
- Co-author of the book: Handbook of Labor Litigation, Law Gazette, 2022.
- Labor claims and their regulation in the Accelerated Refinancing Insolvency Procedure (PARC). In: Soluciones Laborales Magazine N° 151, July 2020.
- Member of the Lima Bar Association
- Spanish and English