Head of Management & Human Talent
Luciana Mansilla Servat
Luciana Mansilla Servat, (Lima, 1991). She is a psychologist specialized in Organizational Psychology and has postgraduate studies related to Human Resources. Her professional practice includes the management of Training at the labor level, Recruitment and Selection, Personnel Induction, execution of projects or programs of Human Resources Soft processes, management of Human Resources Indicators, control of actions pertaining to the personnel administration process to ensure compliance with current labor regulations, Work Climate Management, Performance Evaluation, Career Line, execution of Occupational Health and Safety activities, payroll control, control of personnel vacations and management of Mental Health activities in the workplace.
Studies and Degrees
- Specialization in Labor Legislation by ADPH - Group Executive Education - (2022).
- HR Agile Course in Internal Transformation - Netzun. - (2022).
- Course on Adult Learning (Andragogy) by Carlos Slim Foundation - (2021).
- Course on Digital Transformation for Employment by Google Actívate - (2021).
- Course on digital competencies for professionals by Google Actívate - (2020).
- Workshop on design and formulation of HR indicators by ADPH - Group Executive Education - (2019).
- Specialization in Human Factor Management by the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences - UPC. I completed my studies with outstanding grades (2017 - 2018).
- Organizational Psychology from the Faculty of Human Sciences of the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences - UPC. Completed studies with outstanding grades (2009 - 2015).
- Head of Human Resources and Management - Estudio Rodriguez Angobaldo (2022 - Present)
- Human Resources Analyst - Sally Beauty (2019 - 2022)
- Recruitment Analyst - HISA, Hidroquímica Industrial S.A. (2018 - 2019)
- Talent Attraction Analyst - Peruvian Supermarkets (2017 - 2018)
- Recruitment and Selection Assistant - Talent 360° Consulting (2016 - 2017)
- Spanish and English.