Juan Miguel Vera Zenteno
Juan Miguel Vera Zenteno (Arequipa, 1996). Lawyer by the University of Lima, with specialization in Corporate Law by the same university. He has experience in corporate tax consulting, financial and personal taxation, as well as knowledge in the stock market and corporate finance. The focus of his current professional practice is mainly oriented to advising companies in civil and commercial litigation.
Studies and Degrees
- Studying a Diploma in Civil Procedure Code and Oral Litigation at Hermilio Valdizán National University (2022).
- Specialization in Corporate Law from the University of Lima (2021).
- Law Degree from University of Lima (2021).
- Associate Attorney at Grupo Legal Cornejo (2022).
- Associate Lawyer at ODRC Abogados (2022).
- Assistant at Ernst & Young (EY) (2019 - 2020).
- Trainee at Ernst & Young (EY) (2017 - 2019).
- Trainee at Estudio Bernizon & Benavides (2016).
- Lima Bar Association.
- Spanish and English