Juan Carlos Bada Breña
Juan Carlos Bada Breña, (Huancayo, 1983), is a lawyer specialized in Civil Property Law and Arbitration, with experience in litigation and procedural law. He has been an associate of Estudio Calle Abogados, in charge of the Litigation Area, sponsoring civil proceedings and debt recovery of national corporations. He has been appointed as Arbitration Secretary in several arbitration proceedings between private companies and the Peruvian State. Lawyer of Eduardo Sal y Rosas & Asociados in charge of the Intellectual Property Area, defending the Intellectual Property rights of foreign companies in the textile sector and the slot machine industry. He is a lawyer registered in the Lima Bar Association since 2009, university professor. Fluent in English.
Studies and Degrees
- Specialization in Arbitration and Contracting with the State at Esan Univesity (2013).
- Master's Degree in Civil Property Law from San Martín de Porres University (2011).
- Specialization in Energy Law at UPC (2008).
- Lawyer from the San Martín de Porres University (2008).
- Associate Estudio Calle Abogados S. Civil de R. Limitada (2015 - 2017).
- Arbitration Secretary of Disputes between private companies and the Peruvian State (2013- 2014).
- Associate in charge of the Intellectual Property area of Estudio Eduardo Sal y Rosas & Asociados Abogados (2009-2015).
- Professor of Intellectual Property Law at Winner University (July to December 2014).
Main assignments and consultancies
- Responsible for the preparation of legal reports on the recovery of real estate from trust estates.
- Responsible for the elaboration of Strategies for the recovery of real estate from squatters.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Spanish and English.