Jorel Alexander Lengua Fuentes
Alexander Lengua (Chiclayo, 1995). Lawyer by the University of San Martín de Porres, specialized in Labor Law, Labor Litigation and Immigration Law. He has experience in the sponsorship of judicial processes and administrative procedures before the SUNAFIL, as well as the acquittal of consultations in labor and immigration matters.
Studies and Degrees
- Lawyer from the University of San Martin de Porres (2022).
- Specialization Diploma in Administrative Sanctioning and Disciplinary Proceedings, National School of Public Policy (2021).
- Specialization Diploma in Labor Inspection, by the National School of Public Policies (2021).
- Diploma of Specialization in Labor Law, Labor Procedure, Safety, Health at Work and Labor Inspection, by the Bar Association of Tumbes (2021).
- Specialization Diploma in General Administrative Procedure Law, Disciplinary Regime and Administrative Sanctioning Procedure, Lima Bar Association (2020).
- Extrajudicial Conciliator, registered before the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights (2018).
- Assistant at Estudio Rodriguez Angobaldo (2021-2022).
- Assistant at Grupo Fuentes S.A.C. (2020-2021).
- Assistant at Estudio Aramburú Castañeda & Boero (2019-2020).
- Pre-Professional Intern at Estudio Aramburú Castañeda & Boero (2017-2019).
- Pre-Professional Intern at Estudio Jurídico Sevillano (2016-2017).
- Collaborator in the drafting of the chapter on the " Procedimiento de inspección en el trabajo” (Labor Inspection Procedure) for the book Handbook of Labor Litigation of the publishing house Law Gazette (2022).
- Article on "Relevant Pronouncements of the Labor Inspection Court" for the CAPLAE LABORAL Magazine (2022).
- Spanish, English.