Germán Narváez García
Germán Juan Narváez García (Lima 1972), is a graduate in Business Administration from the Ricardo Palma University and holds a Master's degree in Business Administration from the University of Piura. He has more than 30 years of work experience in companies of the service sector, having specialized in the implementation and development of areas under a financial approach oriented to cost control and achievement of objectives.
He joined the Firm in April 2019, being since then our first non-lawyer General Manager of the firm. He is also Chief Financial Officer at Rodriguez Angobaldo Consultoría & Recuperaciones, a leading company in providing legal collection services.
Studies and Degrees
- Master in Business Administration, University of Piura, 2004.
- Second career studies in Accounting, University of Lima (VII cycle), 2000.
- Specialization Program in Foreign Trade at PUCP, 1997.
- Specialization Program in Finance, at ESAN, 1995.
- Bachelor in Administration, Ricardo Palma University, 1994.
- General Manager at Hansa Aduanas
- Manager of Adm&Finance at Triton Trading
- Manager of Adm&Finance at CLI
- Head of Treasury, Credits and Collections at Diveo Peru (acquired by Americatel and later by Entel).
- Head of Treasury, Credits and Collections at DHL Express Peru.
- Spanish and English.