Erich Donayre Montesinos
Erich Donayre Montesinos (Lima, 1994). Attorney, with Master's Degree and Member of the Lima’s Bar Association with more than seven (07) years experienced in Administrative Law and matters related to Consumer Protection, Financial Banking Law and Regulatory Compliance.
Studies and Degrees
- Master’s degree in business administration with a major in Financial Management by Universidad San Ignacio De Loyola (2023).
- Specialization in Banking Contracts and Consumer Psychology by Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (2022)
- Attorney graduated from Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (2017).
- Specialist 1, Consumer Protection Commission No. 1 of Indecopi (2022).
- Professional in Law, Consumer Protection Commission No. 1 of Indecopi (2020-2022).
- Legal Analyst, Banco Falabella (2019 – 2022).
- Legal Support, Technical Secretariat of the Instructing Bodies of the Disciplinary Administrative Proceedings of Indecopi (2017 – 2019).
- Teaching and practical assistant for the course "Seminar on Consumer Protection” (2021).
- Teaching assistant and internship for the course "Institutions of Public and Private Law", conducted by Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (2012).
Main cases and advisories
- Resolution of emblematic and highly complex banking and financial cases.
- Lawyer who managed to avoid the imposition of 100% of the fines to the detriment of the financial entities represented.
- Lima’s Bar Association.
- Spanish and English.