Claudia García Bustamante
Claudia Garcia Bustamante, (Chiclayo, 1994), Lawyer graduated from University of Lima. Her professional practice is concentrated in the area of dispute resolution and prevention, advising national and international clients in domestic arbitration, as well as in civil, commercial and constitutional litigation and, especially, in administrative litigation with emphasis on telecommunications and other regulatory matters.
Studies and Degrees
- Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration - American University Washington College of Law (2022)
- Diploma in International Contracts and Litigation – Austral University (2021).
- Law Degree - University of Lima (2020).
- XXIII Osiptel University Extension Course in Regulation with Specialization in Telecommunications (2019).
- Lawyer at Estudio Rodriguez Angobaldo Abogados (2020).
- Legal Assistant at Estudio Rodriguez Angobaldo Abogados, in the area of Disputes (2019).
- Pre-Professional Intern at Estudio Rodriguez Angobaldo Abogados, in the area of Disputes (2018).
- Pre-Professional Intern at Miranda & Amado Abogados, in the area of Disputes (2017).
- Pre-professional Intern at Pacifico Vida, in the Legal area (2015).
- Pre-Professional Intern at Estudio Echecopar, associated to Beker & McKenzie International, in the Regulatory area (2014).
- Head of internship in the Obligations Law course at the Scientific University of the South (2021).
- Comments to the new constitutional procedural code | By the Best 50 Specialists.
- Brief argument in favor of the draft of the Merger and Acquisition Control Law. In IUS360. The legal portal of IUS ET VERITAS.
- Callao Bar Association
- Young ICCA
- Member of the Civil Association ADVOCATUS - Law Review.
- Spanish and English