César Sanabria Oviedo
César Sanabria (Ilo, 1982), a lawyer graduated BY the Law School of the Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. Specialist in Projects and Infrastructure, Patrimonial Civil Law, Civil Procedure, National and International Arbitration. He has extensive experience in the commercial negotiation, execution and management of services, engineering and construction contracts, in particular Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC by its acronyms in Spanish) and engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM by its acronyms in Spanish) contracts. He has been counsel in arbitrations in Lima, Santiago de Chile, Madrid, Miami, New York, and others.
Studies and Degrees
- Master in international arbitration, degree granted by Sciences Po Paris - France (2018). Degree accredited by SUNEDU.
- Law degree by Pontifical Catholic University of Peru (2013).
- Master in legal theory, degree granted by the European Academy of Theory of Law (Saint Louis University of Brussels) - Belgium (2008).
- Master in history and political theory, degree granted by Sciences Po Paris - France (2007).
- Bachelor in Law, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru (2006).
- International lawyer in the International Arbitration area of Uría Menéndez Abogados SLP - Madrid (2018-2019).
- Lawyer in the areas of Projects and Infrastructure and Dispute Resolution at Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría (2015-2018).
- Visiting lawyer at DS Avocats - France (2014).
- Legal advisor at GyM S.A. (2014).
- Lima Bar Association.
- Spanish, English, French.