Alejandra Flores (Cusco, 1991). Lawyer with more than nine (09) years of experience in Administrative Law, Consumer Protection, financial banking issues, as well as regulation of the higher education sector.
Studies and Degrees
- Master's Degree in Public Management (Graduate) from San Ignacio De Loyola University (2021).
- Specialization in Administrative Law from ESAN University (2019).
- Lawyer from Andean University of Cusco (2014).
- Executive 2, Consumer Protection Commission No. 1 of Indecopi (2022).
- Law Professional, Consumer Protection Commission No. 1 of Indecopi (2019-2022).
- Administrative Specialist I, Direction of Supervision of Sunedu (2018 - 2019).
- Third Supervisor, Direction of Supervision of Sunedu (2017 - 2018).
- Specialist 2, Consumer Protection Commission No. 2 of Indecopi (2015-2017).
- Law Professional, Consumer Protection Commission No. 2 of Indecopi (2014-2015).
- Speaker at the XII University Extension Course held by Osinergmin (2014).
- Speaker at the Third Conference - Educational Tuesday on "Consumer Protection in the Tourist Service" held by Indecopi (2017).
- Speaker at the Virtual Course on Consumer Protection conducted by Indecopi (2020).
Main assignments and consultancies:
- Leading various work teams maintaining 100% of cases within the legal deadline. Resolution of complex cases in financial matters arising from Covid-19.
- Lawyer who was part of the work team in which several associative universities that did not reinvest their surpluses (more than 100 million) in university purposes were detected.
- Lima Bar Association.
- Spanish and English.