Adolfo Pinillos Córdova
Adolfo Pinillos Córdova (Lima, 1977), attorney-at-law, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru. Specialized in the solution and prevention of highly complex controversies. He has more than 16 years of experience in constitutional and contentious-administrative litigation on telecommunications, hydrocarbons, energy, mining and taxation, as well as in national and international arbitration on commercial regulatory matters, public procurement, infrastructure and construction.
Studies and Degrees
- Master in Procedural Law, University of Salamanca Spain, 2022.
- Lawyer, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru, 2004.
- Partner of Estudio Rodriguez Angobaldo (2018 - to date).
- Senior associate of the dispute prevention and resolution area of Miranda Amado Attorneys (2012-2018).
- Senior associate of the disputes area of Jorge Avendaño Attorneys / Jorge Avendaño - Forsyth (2009 - 2012).
- Associate of the litigation area of Durand Attorneys (2007 - 2009).
- Co-author of the collective work "Comentarios al Nuevo Código Procesal Constitucional" (Comments to the New Constitutional Procedural Code), Lima: Jurista Editores, 2022.
- Co-author of the topical article entitled ¿Qué hay detrás de la eliminación del dictamen fiscal en los procesos contenciosos administrativos? (What is behind the elimination of the tax opinion in administrative contentious proceedings?) Published in “La Ley” (The Law), March 2019. Available at: : https://laley.pe/art/7447/que-hay-detras-de-la-eliminacion-del-dictamen-fiscal-en-los-procesos-contenciosos-administrativos
- Lima Bar Association
- Spanish and English